I've been enjoying miniatures by myself for quite a while, I didn't used to be cuckoo enough to start taking pictures of them. The Mini Bug has grabbed a hold of me and so here I am. At any rate, taking all of these pictures has taught me some important things.
1. My entire home is covered in cat hair. Even if you don't see it, it's there.
2. I really need to dust the dollhouse floors more often, that, or hire a tiny maid.
3. When someone mentions miniatures IRL, I can wax poetic. Here, not so much.
4. We really need more adequate lighting. It's like a cave in here.
5. My laptop makes funny noises when it's been on too long.
Hair's to you!