Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It's been a while...how are ya?




These miniatures are from Disney's Epcot. I forget exactly which building...but it's on the way to Soarin'. I was pretty excited to see some minis there, so had to take a pic!

Been busy making little Easter baskets, eggs and bunnies. Wallpapered the bathroom of the San Fran, which is one room away from being "done". If there is such a thing as a finished dollhouse, that is.

Am I the only person in the world who did not like Avatar? I found it boring and predictable. The images were nice, but I'm not a fan of science fiction.

Just a quickie to break the silence. :-)

As always, Have a mini day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Nice to see you posting again! I've been to WDW many times and long before I discovered miniatures. I've often pictured a mini Main Street. Wouldn't that be fun?!
    I just got home from a vacation in Orlando. It was a bit chillier than I liked but a whole lot WARMER than Alabama!
    Would love to see the bathroom in your "San Fran1"

    ReplyDelete