Sunday, September 23, 2012

It's a bright, beautiful and unusually cool morning here in Florida. The neighborhood is quiet and the birds are singing. It's a great day for ideas.
Yesterday we spent the entire day surfing Pintrest, shopping and cooking. I wanted to make some things for work lunches. We made Grape Salad(delicious but rich, the brown sugar makes a nice topping), Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels and Sydney made some Bruschetta(sp?) from a school recipe. It was a lovely day.
I'm making muffin tin hashbrown breakfast things right now. I'm not sure what they're called but it looked good. I'm not sure how it's going to be coming out of the pan. Some of the reviews said it stuck really bad so I did some in metallic muffin liners and some in paper muffin liners. It will be a good test of what sticks and what doesn't. The thought of washing it out of twelve little muffin tins made liners a must.
I'm hungry just thinking of how delicious breakfast will be(i hope). yum yummy!
The Verdict: overall, pretty delicious and easy, next time I won't use liners.

No comments:

Post a Comment