Friday, November 6, 2009

Dedication



This week was a very productive one, before I cut myself taking out the trash, that is. However, I am very dedicated to my hobby and not even left-handed, one fingered typing will stop me. :) One of the things I did this week was to make some little balls for the coffee table of the crafty house. I'm not sure what one calls those little decorative balls that are placed into or on containers, but I made a few.



The two spinsters that live in this house have conspiracy theories. Whenever there is important news in the world, they do not hear about it. They are very concerned and have alerted the authorities. It's only the paperboy. He has terrible aim.




Our son Josh and our beloved dog, the dearly departed Shiner going back in time in the San Fran. Zoe the snake makes her first appearance.



I am absolutely in love with the new skirt on this bed. Handmade lace edging from my sister-in-law fits the bill perfectly.




My paint-covered hand waves a slightly feeble goodbye. Have a Mini Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment