Sunday, November 1, 2009

Mini Terrarium



This is my tiniest, from scratch project that I like to pick up now and again, whenever an idea strikes me. I'm not sure of the scale exactly because it's made inside a chocolate box. There seems to be a theme involving chocolate here, as I'm enjoying some as I type and many of my storage boxes originally housed chocolate. Mmmmm, chocolate. :)

Back to business, I've added a new component to the room. Can you see it there in the corner? A miniature terrarium! I love it. It is made from an old button, an odd plastic cap, a few bits of natural and artificial greenery and the tiniest clump of sculpey clay. It was a snap to make. It's a little crooked in the pic, I'm trying out the location before I commit myself to glue. I love the look of it in this little room. It also looks nice on top of a desk or side table in the dollhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment